Re: [ga] ALS email list -- publicly archived?

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ALS email list -- publicly archived?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:34:44 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't make it public Vittorio.

  Keep it hidden from our virgin eyes please. We cannot take the truth.

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Vittorio:

The most recent at-large certification letter states:

"An email discussion list has been created to
specifically support At-Large Structures involvement
and development.
als-discuss[at]icann.org is an email list comprising
ALAC members and key representatives of each ALS.
Please send an email to michel[at]icann.org
identifying the names and email addresses of a couple
of individuals who will participate from your
organization."

Can you advise if the ALAC is honoring ICANN
transparency requirements and is publicly archiving
this list?

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Photos