Re: [ga] At-Large membership: definition

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] At-Large membership: definition
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:29:39 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And he shall not know thy word nor speaketh it and it shall be known as the great : "I am" And I shall be Buddha and i Muhammed and i shall be the one with no domain name.but call me Hindu or that without flesh. And in the high deserts know me as wind and in the low know me as water. And in the dark know me as light. and in the light know me as dark. And when the is hungry know me as food.

  Lest thy own forget. I speak of a domain name. What silliness and pretense we give it.
  My favorite name is "hey dude" and even the best is "Dad" both i answer to. "honey" will make me respond everytime.

  At large -- makes me fat. My Viet wife and my 16 year old daughter laugh at --At Large.  "what dad are you in a weight class?" - which means phat pharm i think.but to me it means wrestling - and not with a girl.  oh heck ya'll foller it.

  At large sounds like people who cannot pu pu. A colostomy seminar. Disgusting. yuckee, and count me out. (sorry mom).

  Dr. e

kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Okay, include me Vittorio. I'd like to be a member and according to your
post I qualify. When can I start?

Chris McElroy, President, Kidsearch Network
Constituency, Parents of Missing Children who are all individual users as
well.
http://www.kidsearchnetwork.org

PS: Vittorio, that has got to be the lamest explanation I've ever seen for
catering to the lawyers.