Re: [ga] At-Large membership: definition

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] At-Large membership: definition
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:08:25 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio,

When I look at the At Large in the overall, I see a
populace without elected representatives in ICANN.  I
see a group that has no Supporting Organization, none
of their own directors on the ICANN Board, and a group
called the ALAC which has done absolutely nothing to
advance the cause of representation for individuals
within ICANN and which remains unwilling to even
discuss the issue of representation because it might
result in the loss of their travel perks.

What do you see?