Re: [ga] The CAUCE application

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The CAUCE application
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 00:00:13 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe we should think again. Who owns this group?
  Any DOC personage that aligns here will die a most miserable political death.

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It looks like John Levine has finally submitted an
application to have his group become an at-large
structure. The CAUCE application can be found here:
http://alac.icann.org/namerica/applications/cauce-dec05.htm

Maybe we should think about retiring all of the
ALAC-squatters so that a fresh team can bring in new
ALSs (none of whom will ever participate -- but it
sure looks great on a Status Report to the DOC to
state that ALAC has certified a whole bunch of orgs).

Speaking of squatting, has Vittorio yet eclipsed Linda
Wilson's record?