[ga] GNSO Discussion Document

  • To: bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] GNSO Discussion Document
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:05:41 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bruce,

In the GNSO Discussion Document: Additional Evaluation
of new TLDs prepared by Olof Nordling and posted to
http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/msg01519.html
the comment is made:

"Discussions on an evaluation of the ongoing sTLD
round are under way with the consultant that performed
the main evaluation of the ?proof-of-concept? round
for ICANN."

I had thought that Sebastian Bachollet was designated
as the primary consultant on the "proof-of-concept"
phase, and even though it has been mentioned to me
that some registries didn't respond to his initiative
because in his zeal he produced in the neighborhood of
1000 questions to be answered, I don't recall ever
having seen whatever document he may have produced.

Is this there a document out there that I missed,
and/or does the above comment refer to the work of
Miriam Sapiro?

Finally, even though I have been earlier told by Jeff
Neuman that .biz proof of concept reports were
submitted to ICANN, they have never been published...
see http://www.icann.org/registries/poc/biz.html

Is there anything you can do to make these reports accessible?

http://mail.yahoo.com