Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet

  • To: Enrique Diaz Jolly <enrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 02:34:14 -0800
  • Cc: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, RBHauptman@xxxxxxx, richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enrique and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

I agree with your remarks regarding Dr. Deirkers argument as to it's
veracity.  However I fail to see how a conflict in Iraq and Afaganastan,
of american aid has anything what so ever to do with "A Monore
Doctrine for the Internet".

Enrique Diaz Jolly wrote:

> Well, I would only point to a bad translation as it is Mexican United States
> a more correct translation. I won't introduce my hand any deeper as I am
> laghing out loud of Erik's debate but damned so true..... And certainly, mr
> Hauptman is so right. It is funny how sending a lot of aid, or fighting a
> stupid war to get more petrol than you can burn in the next 20 years,
> without hesitating about global weather, (perhaps they are planning to move
> to Mars).... isn't it arrogant saying you deployed the whole fleet for
> tsunami and needed foreign help for hurricanes and floodings? Isn't it
> arrogant to spit on the hand of those that offered aid without any trick on
> their bag? THen please, define arrogance...... perhaps I have a bad notion
> of it.....

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827