Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "Erick Iriarte Ahon" <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <RBHauptman@xxxxxxx>, <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet
  • From: "Enrique Diaz Jolly" <enrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 01:51:23 -0600
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I would only point to a bad translation as it is Mexican United States a more correct translation. I won't introduce my hand any deeper as I am laghing out loud of Erik's debate but damned so true..... And certainly, mr Hauptman is so right. It is funny how sending a lot of aid, or fighting a stupid war to get more petrol than you can burn in the next 20 years, without hesitating about global weather, (perhaps they are planning to move to Mars).... isn't it arrogant saying you deployed the whole fleet for tsunami and needed foreign help for hurricanes and floodings? Isn't it arrogant to spit on the hand of those that offered aid without any trick on their bag? THen please, define arrogance...... perhaps I have a bad notion of it.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>