Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet

For all.

When you want to express something about United States, please say: US, USA, United States, or something like that.

When you want to express something about all America: (Latin America, Caribbean Area, North America), please express: America, Americas.

Monroe maybe was one of the biggest problem in the development of a real latinamerican area, Monroe express: America for the Americans, but some people (in special in USA) understand America for the USA.

So, please, almost in this "international space of dialogue", express correctly.

And only for put some ideas in the discuss, some year ago, a latinamerican proposal for try to help in the academic discuss about what doing with the cyberspace appear in 2001. This project called: "The Internationalization of Cyberspace for a Legal E-Qual World: A Latin American Initiative" (http://www.alfa-redi.com/gic/

Well.

see you.

Erick