Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet

Dear Richard,
1. as Vint puts it the root is authoritative because the largest number of people trust and use it.
2. the root by NeuStar for the GSMA (GSM operators Association) is therefore going to be the "authoritative" root with 1.5 billion 24/366 users vs. AmerICANN root with 400 millions semi permanent and 400 million occasional users.
3. the DNS root is anyway an obsoleting architectural notion.

The DNS issue is only a smoke screen to hide the real issue to delay the IPv6 ITU /3 block empowerment.
A very bad takeover of the Internet by Governments (then evil) against the US Government (the good).
Again it is an upper/lowercase issue: "US vs. us".
jfc