Re: [ga] [Fwd: Clarification of statement made in press]

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] [Fwd: Clarification of statement made in press]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:44:42 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bhavin Turakhia <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, essential ecom <ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all,

It seems to me like Bhavin is asking for a retraction in a rather
round about way or being overly politically correct about asking.
As such his request seems to indicate that there maybe some
sensitivity or public decimation regarding public resources.
I wonder why he would have such a sensitivity if openness and
transparency is the desire of DOC/NTIA and a stated goal of
ICANN's that has yet to be achieved?

Danny Younger wrote:

> FYI -

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827