Re: [ga] RE: Bylaws Change Requested -- The At-Large Requires Representation

  • To: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Bylaws Change Requested -- The At-Large Requires Representation
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:02:21 -0400
  • Cc: "Vint Cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hear hear!

Thank you Richard. Right on point. Details can be worked out, but I agree
it's time to try again.

I quit the list due to not feeling it was getting anywhere and that ICANN
was not listening. I'm back and I think others will come back as well.

All we are asking for is a democratic process involving the individuial
users of the Internet that WANT to participate.

Is ICANN listening? Can they claim to have a "bottom up" consensus without
recognizing the At Large? Only if they redefine "bottom"

Chris McElroy, President,
Kidsearch Network
http://www.KidsearchNetwork.org
http://www.MissingChildrenBlog.com