[ga] Re: .pro not resolving

We had a serious technical issue yesterday with AV data which deactivated
all .pro domains. No domains were deleted. We've repaired the problem and
implemented mechanisms to prevent it in the future. We are very sorry for
the problem.

Sincerely,

Registrar Support Team
RegistryPro
 I find it really disturbing that a TLD can offline for several hours and
that they cannot be reached by phone or email.