Re: [ga] Dates and Shananigans

Richard Eric and all former  DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  I has been clear for some time ( Years now ) that ICANN's staff is or
has
an insider tendency.  It is also been clear for a sense ICANN's
inception
that openness and transparency is more a facade than a reality...

Richard Henderson wrote:

>    ICANN = US quango
>
> .NET = being delegated to ...  the US ... again ... Mountain View, CA
> 94043, USA
>
> .ORG = 1775 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 102A, Reston, VA 20190, USA
>
> .COM = 487 East Middlefield Road, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
>
> .INFO = 300 Welsh Road, Horsham, PA 19044, USA
>
> .BIZ = 46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166, USA
>
> Um... there are actually 200 other countries in the world ...
>
> The continual delegation of gTLDs to predominantly American companies
> is a farce.
>
> This whole industry is run by insiders

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx