Re: [ga] Re: A note to Vittorio

At 18:44 09/03/2005, Danny Younger wrote:
It is sufficient for me if there is a monetary basis for membership in the SO ( I would recommend the equivalent of one days wages based on published statistical data for each country) as a demonstration of individual resolve, commitment and interest.

Are you mad? Or do you mean that you want Euro to subsidize ICANN? Or do you mean you want us to get paid for our contributions?
Which level of wage de you consider? Give a figure for the USA.
jfc