[ga] Name calling?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Name calling?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:15:01 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What the heck does this mean?  Of course this means PC. I come from the southwest. Does the word Nigger offend you? sheeet I was called that whenever I didn't work and was a niggardly bastard. (hihihihi of course I was born and raised adopted by a fine white German American family), but my daddy was a WAPP and my momma a Greaser. I got over it a long time ago and again when I married my wife a nezer, Oops I mean a Vietnamese person.
Oh how far must I go?

Call a spade a spade and a Vittorio a Vittorio and that is beginning to sound like a bad person.

Excuse me but a jackass is an animal that would kick you as soon as smell you. So When I see behavior that we should abhor I will state my piece.

If ya'll call that name callin then shucks ya'll ought to hang a man when he says white is white.

Eric