Re: [ga] Escrow Concerns

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Escrow Concerns
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:39:36 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike@xxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Registrars/Registries are not voluntarily going to archive/escrow data

unless there is a profit in it for them.  ICANN will not enforce it's
own
rules as it has no mandate or means by which to do so.  Karl full well
knows this.  So you most of the participants if the truth be known
and/or admitted.

  So let's not spew out a bunch of flatulence.  ICANN needs as do the
registrars/registries, regulation that has teeth but is yet simple and
straight forward.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS