Re: [ga] Milton Mueller on ICANN Reform at WSIS Prepcom 2

At 21:20 25/02/2005, Danny Younger wrote:
Excerpt:

<http://dcc.syr.edu/miscarticles/MM-Prepcom2.pdf>http://dcc.syr.edu/miscarticles/MM-Prepcom2.pdf

Danny,
Too bad you did not chose to quote the prefered solution by Milton. The one I proposed Milton to enact two years ago. Things are moving. Anyway reality if far more developped than frictions.

Do you really think ICANN is worth wasting time that much. They try to manage the Legacy. This is one network among the many other networks forming the world's digital ecosystem. Due to the slowliness (12 years) in deploying larger addresses for IPv4 (IPv6) we are blocked. I proposed a long ago the first step Milton now support. At this stage, true atlarge (individual, independant and intelligent operators) with real needs and skills, are the ones to make moving. They make the world's real system.
jfc