Re: [ga] Vittorio Bertola on the At-Large

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vittorio Bertola on the At-Large
  • From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:59:02 -0500
  • Cc: James Seng <jseng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugh Dierker wrote:

Mr. Seng,
Here is the problem with your conclusion. Since vb took his position the reality is that ALAC has done nothing but grow more exclusive and reclusive. His response in fact to "disruption" in his meetings was not handled by solving the problem/cause of disruption but rather by closing meetings.

Since there is no public record(ing) of the ALAC meetings how can we ever know the nature of the alleged disruption? How do we ascertain that it even happened?

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
This email includes a valid digital signature which positively distinguishes the sender and serves to ensure that the message has not been altered since it was sent. For more information on having your identity validated for use in your own Personal Certificate visit the THAWTE Web of Trust (WOT): https://www.thawte.com/wot/index.html

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.
begin:vcard
fn:Sotiris Sotiropoulos
n:Sotiropoulos;Sotiris
email;internet:sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx