Re: [ga] Re: Last day of comments for .net bids

  • To: Elliot Noss <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Last day of comments for .net bids
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:46:28 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The logic, openness and transparency and accuracy are commendable here. While I have no stake in Tucows I often find their frankness refreshing.

Eric

Elliot Noss <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I meant to post yesterday both this
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050203/nyth048_2.html and this
http://forum.icann.org/lists/net-rfp-denic/msg00004.html

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Regards

--
Elliot Noss
Tucows Inc.