[ga] Last day of comments for .net bids

  • To: discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Last day of comments for .net bids
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:56:46 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks,

Today's the final day to submit comments to ICANN on the .net bid. See:

http://icann.org/tlds/net-rfp/net-rfp-public-comments.htm

They use an email confirmation system, so be sure to check your email
immediately afterwards for the instructions to confirm the comments,
otherwise they won't be posted.

My own submission was:

---- Endorsement of DENIC starts ----------
After careful consideration of the 5 applications, I believe the DENIC
proposal should be the winner. I would rank the five as follows:

1. Denic
2. Afilias
3. Sentan
4. VeriSign
5. Core++

I believe DENIC offers the combination of experience and proven scale
to  reliably handle the .net registry, and can be trusted to not abuse
its position as registry operator.
---- Endorsement of DENIC ends ----------

Sincerely,

George Kirikos