Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:27:04 EST
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The President, the First Lady and Dick Cheney are
flying on Air Force One.

George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I
could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now
and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could
throw ten $100.00 bills out the window and make 10
people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw
one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a
hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and
says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there.....
hell, I could throw all of them out the window and
make 56 million people very happy."

richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
They didn't register www.presidentbush.info either - I got that one... heh
heh