Re: [ga] Letter to the ALAC

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Letter to the ALAC
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:07:59 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, denise michel <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Esther Dyson <edyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, james tierney <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Well said here Richard.  It is and has been true sense 1999 by some
and by many more stakeholder/users that ICANN lacked openness and
transparency after MDR2000 and the than BoD and staff which includes
Esther Dyson. And Denise Michel along with Esther, during the first
failed attempt in forming and at-large as part of ICANN shortly after
MDR2000.

  What the ALAC wishes to represent is a cleansing or sweeping under
the rug of the continued failure of it's meeting it's contractual
obligations to any and all of the stakeholders/users by making it
very difficult for many to participate by setting exclusionary
membership policies without the just cause of good reasoning in
order to provide for the false assemblance to DOC/NTIA that ICANN
and it's BoD and staff are addressing the requirements of the MoU
and White paper.

 Of course some if not many here on this forum have recognized
the utter obsurdness of ICANN's ALAC as the farce and/or
fraud it truly is.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS