Re: [ga] ITU Powergrab

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ITU Powergrab
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:48:19 -0800
  • Cc: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, denise michel <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Esther Dyson <edyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Lets face it Richard is right here.  Denise Michel along with Esther
Dyson,
did not and still do not want stakeholders/users participating.  Their
first
effort the ALSC, failed terribly as they refused to recognize that there

are millions of users that can, will and have been participants at one
or
more points in time.  What Denise Michel and Esther Dyson wanted
and got Vittorio and a few others to do was to find a method by which
they could eliminate stakeholders/users from actively and remotely
participating and in doing so, arbitrarily disqualified 99% of the
actual
stakeholders/users from participating or even wanting to participate
with inane qualifications for membership.   Yet many real
stakeholders/users
that cannot regularly attend ICANN meetings will not simply "Go away"...

  So to the wise, it is clear that the ALAC in it's present and
conceived
form is bogus as far as being able to claim that it is the
stakeholder/user
representation for stakeholders/users all over the world.   It simply
isn't!

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS