[ga] ITU Powergrab

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] ITU Powergrab
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 07:30:15 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ITU is clearly positioning itself to grab more control and a large chunk of the beauracracies involved in the Internet. I swear some of those folks actually used to run a telegraph with the visor and sleeve garters, I can see them counting money in a shed spitting tobacco and "wiring Washington" for more money to fight the Injuns. Their representative structure does not warm my heart to them. They, as they have proven over 100 years are more inclined toward structures that establish telephone monopolies than consumer protection. Please ask these questions;
Who is ITU responsible to?
Who pays for ITU?
Do you know any consumer (not expert) that has had any interaction with ITU?
Did they teach you what branch of government the ITU was part of in Secondary School?
Which of your elected officials deals directly with ITU?

I think you may come to my conclusions.

Eric