Re: [ga] FYI: Bush taps Kellogg CEO for Commerce

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx, jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FYI: Bush taps Kellogg CEO for Commerce
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:08:12 EST
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why would I ever write to Bush Administration Rightwing Zealot and expect
them ever to acknowledge anything I care about?   Makes no sense at all.

They care naught for anything we care about.

hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Mellow? Thank you, I do not think anyone has ever called me that.
My point is don't attack and dismiss these new folks. Write them. get to the
head of the list.
Let them know your concerns. email and hardcopy. Commerce is commerce and
ecommerce is big commerce. If you feel ICANN or WSIS or WIPO are wrong let them
know and know often.
Perhaps now is the time for a North American At-Large with some real umph.
Sincerely,
Eric