Re: [ga] FYI: Bush taps Kellogg CEO for Commerce

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FYI: Bush taps Kellogg CEO for Commerce
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 06:34:09 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mellow? Thank you, I do not think anyone has ever called me that.
My point is don't attack and dismiss these new folks. Write them. get to the head of the list.
Let them know your concerns. email and hardcopy. Commerce is commerce and ecommerce is big commerce. If you feel ICANN or WSIS or WIPO are wrong let them know and know often.
Perhaps now is the time for a North American At-Large with some real umph.
Sincerely,
Eric

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
cynicism? just what type of mellow pill are you taking?

ooops sorry you are probably a Bush republican. my mistake.

<Eric

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
If he is anything like all the other Bush appointees then he is likely a far rightwinger who cares naught for any of us.

Just wait til the Village Idiot gets 2 or 3 Supreme Court appointments....>>