Re: [ga] FYI: Bush taps Kellogg CEO for Commerce

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FYI: Bush taps Kellogg CEO for Commerce
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:25:25 -0800
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Whether or not any of the presidents new cabinet members are neocon's
or not is really not the issue.  It is far more important that they do the job
in accordance with the thin majority by which the election indicates the
american people re-elected the president.

  We as citizens/stakeholders/users also must be sure to keep any or
all of these new cabinet selectee's as to where we stand on relevant
areas of interest and/or concern as well...  In this particular instance
the DOC chairman selectee is one which we need to get started
with in this respect..

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> If he is anything like all the other Bush appointees then he is likely a far rightwinger who cares naught for any of us.
>
> Just wait til the Village Idiot gets 2 or 3 Supreme Court appointments....
>
> Rick Hauptman
>
> <<All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,
>
> See:  http://www.forbes.com/2004/11/30/1130autonewsscan01.html
>
> Will the saga with ICANN continue, or will this new Secretary of
> Commerce bring in a new and improved era?>>

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827