Re: [ga] ALAC and Expiry, absolute failures

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC and Expiry, absolute failures
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:50:55 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICANN Forum <forum@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  First of all, the ALAC is now and has been illegitimately constituted.

Secondly the ALAC forum has not worked as many posts made to it
were never archived as well as it is not an interactive forum.

  And finally, I personally have yet been able to post the ALAC forum
successfully.  Am I yet again being monitored or banned even before I
have achieved a successful post to the ALAC forum?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827