Re: [ga] Out-of-Control

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Out-of-Control
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:47:25 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Should any of this come as surprise?  ICANN created this mess
despite warning and suggestions that would have had a better chance
of avoiding such a mess.  But Nooooo, that would have been too
insulting to the ICANN BoD's and staff's intelligence, such as it was
and still is...

 ICANN seems to believe that by simple verbal or written persuasion
or self regulation that the ALL of the registrars will conduct business
in a fair, honest, and respectful manner...  Most of us that has real
world business experience knows such notions are not even
close to the realm of reasonable...