Re: [ga] Re: RFC s/gTLDs

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: RFC s/gTLDs
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:23:16 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  As you know Danny the ALAC is not a legitimate representative
or the stakeholders/users in any broad sense, nor has it ever been.
Hence making inquiries in this remake of the ISOC is less than
adequate for any reasonable or representative response..