[ga] Strict compliance

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Strict compliance
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 04:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

De Jour and De facto,

California has some funny sensitivity in applying Abe Lincolns' words;
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom"
While we all look the other way when someone might jaywalk or go into a restaurant without shoes, running of a corporation can even be done on the fly until somebody gets hurt.
I have been amazed that the simple crossing of Ts and dotting of Is and filing of forms and wording things so they are in compliance is just not done by ICANN.
Especially when I look at the core documents of this Budget. There is plenty of money.
It would seem this coordinator has even more work to do.
I hope they hire her soon.
Eric