[ga] GA list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] GA list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This may bother some of you, but I receive as many private emails responding to what I post here as there are posts to this list. Not spam and not junk. From execs at fortune 500 companies to politicians to fellow GA members, from members of the BOD to past members, to GNSO folks to good friends and good enemies. Nearly half of my references posted here are sent to me by others interested in this list.
A wise man once said; "My quill is but a curse but my ability to read and listen a true gift from heaven" ed 2001.
Especially for those of us from regions where free speech is revered, it becomes less of a right and more of an obligation. For those from regions or enclaves where free speech is distrusted it becomes a lifeline whether the participant reads or speaks. Experience is gained mainly through the passage of time whereas wisdom is gained mainly through the passage of thoughts.
This list is a conduit for understanding and learning more about those that would suppress intelligence as if it were a virus.

Thank you for reading.
Eric