Re: [ga] New gTLDs Evaluation Report finally published by ICANN

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New gTLDs Evaluation Report finally published by ICANN
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 05:55:40 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably just because I am a simple user without sophistication in these matters but when I push on;

http://www.icann.org/tlds/new-gtld-eval-31aug04.pdf'>http://www.icann.org/tlds/new-gtld-eval-31aug04.pdf";>http://www.icann.org/tlds/new-gtld-eval-31aug04.pdf

I get;

The page cannot be foundThe page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

   If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

   Open the Homepage();  www.icann.org home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
   Click the  Back button to try another link.
   Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Eric