Re: [ga] IDNO archives back on line

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] IDNO archives back on line
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:05:03 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    Even if you are partly correct.

You know full well that I am as do many others on this and that were
willing and hopeful participants on the old IDNO forum.

> Why would you require your need for a personal non-productive insult
> to outweigh the good of maintaining the archives for the public?

  I don't.  Your question here is misplaced.  Seek the truth and it
shall set you
free, remember.  Knowing the true history of Joop's forum activities and

sometimes reminded of seeking to hide the truth by Joop during his
inappropriate
Archive deleting activities during the mismanaged times on the old IDNO
list forum is nearly legendary and truly disgusting yet bare a lesson
for all
to both remember and shun.

> Sometimes it appears that your ego hurts what you espouse. You are a
> champion of free speech and this preservation is great for that, yet
> you condemn it. Watch if your attitude is not an attack on what you
> are a spokesman for.

  I always have and still do believe in free speech and equally true and
complete
history.  I suggest  you and all bare the latter in mind as it is as
important
as the former...

> Eric
>
> Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> stakeholders/users,
>
> Well I smell another rat here myself. Given Joop "nefarious public
> list
> activities" that occurred several time on the old IDNO list forum, I
> wonder
> if there is really a mystery as to how the archives were removed...
> Face saving perhaps a la the Domain policy list? Hummmmm?
>
> Hugh Dierker wrote:
>
> > FITUG.de says it all, thank you Joop
> >

> > Joop Teernstra wrote: It was brought to my
> > attention that the hosting of the IDNO web site and
> > archives had been quietly discontinued by FITUG.de
> > I am not sure when this happened, but I feel that the archives have
> > some
> > instructional value.
> >
> > The site with all its history of the failed and sabotaged attempts
> > organize Individual Domain Name holders is now back online.
> >
> > I hope that I can keep it that way.
> >
> > www.democracy.org.nz/IDNO
> >

> > -joop-
> >

> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
>
> "Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> Pierre Abelard
>
> "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> Updated 1/26/04
> CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
> E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Registered Email addr with the USPS
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827

    Pierre Abelard