Re: [ga] Reminder/Notice: Effective Dates for New Consensus Policies

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Reminder/Notice: Effective Dates for New Consensus Policies
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:59:38 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO/DNSO <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Lets face the truth yet again, ICANN, in particular it's BoD, staff
and executive
management is NOT interested in consensus in any real sense.  Consensus
can
only be adequately determined if stakeholders/users have free and
unfettered
access to participate and they have a voice and vote on any proposed
policy
being considered.  At present, such does not exist within the ICANN
structure.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS