Re: [ga] Reminder/Notice: Effective Dates for New Consensus Policies

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Reminder/Notice: Effective Dates for New Consensus Policies
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:52:16 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Well as you should and I am sure do know by now that this is the
"ICANN Way" or their version/method of how things should be done
regardless of what any stakeholders/user desires, believes, or
considers.

 But of course in reality it is pure bunkum...  :(

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827