Re: [ga] Spamming

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Spamming
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes in principal.

If a widely used commercial anti-spamming filter catches it and decides it is spam, it would appear to meet a industry standards criteria for spam.

If this is not the case then some type of government regulation setting forth more clear standards should be adopted.  Generally if an industry will not regulate itself, then legitimate governmental authorities should.

Note last night that Ms. Boxer stuck with a traditional, customary and standard defintion of Marriage and yet suggested legislation for a different but equal union because society does not appear to regulate itself in a traditional, customary and standard way.

Eric

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
I'm not clear. Are you saying that by receiving that email that Barbara Boxer is spamming you? Coincidentally at this very moment (6:55 PM Pacific Tues Aug 10) I am watching my Barbara in a live debate on tv and here on the Internet.

http://kntv.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=887971

Rick Hauptman
CA Democratic Party

<
BulletinFeedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This apparently resulted from me contacting one of my state senators.

Strange to think that a Senator that voted to enact the antispamming act would be guilty of violating it.>>