Re: [ga] Spamming

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx (Hugh Dierker), ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Spamming
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:57:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not clear.  Are you saying that by receiving that email that Barbara Boxer is spamming you?  Coincidentally at this very moment (6:55 PM Pacific Tues Aug 10) I am watching my Barbara in a live debate on tv and here on the Internet.

 http://kntv.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=887971

Rick Hauptman
CA Democratic Party

<<My very standard yahoo bulk mail picked this up as spam

BulletinFeedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This apparently resulted from me contacting one of my state senators.

Strange to think that a Senator that voted to enact the antispamming act would be guilty of violating it.>>