[ga] Re: [Politech] Brit officials peeved over PreparingForEmergencies.co.uk parody [fs]

  • To: Declan McCullagh <declan@xxxxxxxx>, Thomas Scott <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Politech] Brit officials peeved over PreparingForEmergencies.co.uk parody [fs]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:56:04 -0700
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Declan, Thomas and all,

  ROFLMAO! After viewing the web site in question/contention and
considering the political season in full swing in the US, I have got to
believe that some brits as well as current US administration folks are
no doubt a bit irritated by this one as it doesn't nicely embellish the
current US or Brit administrations.

  However there is always WIPO to address this domain name
dispute as  ICANN's Esther Dyson terribly provided for...  HaHa...