[ga] Re: [CRIS Info] FW: Communications issues as important as environment, says new Syracuse University Convergence Center report

  • To: Myriam Horngren <mh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [CRIS Info] FW: Communications issues as important as environment, says new Syracuse University Convergence Center report
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:14:12 -0700
  • Cc: All Staff <AllStaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>, crisinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Milton Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Myriam and all,

  Interesting.  Milton has a long standing tendency for practicing selective
sensorship, which doesn't jive well with media activism...  Yet Milton
over the past several years has been very active from his own perspective
in activism activities with respect to ICANN see www.icannwatch.com
and gnso.icann.com.  He does express very good ideas regarding
IT and media related issues from a standpoint of a professor,which
may or may not reflect the interests of activists seeking positive, and
broadly supported solutions to existing or contrived media related
problems.