[ga] GA Archives

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] GA Archives
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr. Williams,

Would you please prepare the archives which we all know you keep from this list.  I will draft a letter to be posted here for comment and we can send it off to a list of overseers of ICANN, of course that list should be posted for comment here as well.

Perhaps our process which will be civility and openess and transparency and bottoms up will indicate that while good process is a requirement of good results it need not be the tail wagging the dog.

Sincerely,
Eric Hugh Dierker