Nearly one step too far - (was: [ga] dotIQ)

Is there still a moderator on this list?
If yes, I ask for Mr. Dierker to be warned.

The US positions are of importance for the Name Space because the root file current management and because the DNS has been used in several occasions to support US Governement _or_ large US corporation interests (the "or" is because I do not say/know who was the decision maker - yet I respect enough the professionalism of the DoC Advocacy Center to expect it to be coordinated among the various DoC Agencies). These political positions affecting the DNS management are therefore part of the GNSO debate. My only regret is that the positions of other Governements/Coporations cannot be also debated, due to the current US DNS dominance. I would certainly comment the French, Chinese, Iraqi positions the same as I comment the US ones, should their Gov be permitted to share the reponsibilities they own (on my opinion and experience) in the root matrix. And I only fear the day they take over their rights and responsiblities if this is not concerted.

The ICANN delegation to a country Manager is per se an highly disputable issue over what is the legitimate process to decide who is the Trustee of a national internet community. But, going farther in disputing internal national communities issues, despising peoples and languages, foreign ad hominem on national participants, all the more with uncertain or controverted competence, should be prevented by all means.

I know we are used to Hugh's and Jeff's mails. But the GNSO/GA list is the last remaining ICANN list we can use. I see the day when one of them will be used by ICANN as a pretext to close this list.
jfc