[ga] Oversight and Investigations Hearing Notice: "Problems with the E-rate Program..."

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Oversight and Investigations Hearing Notice: "Problems with the E-rate Program..."
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:32:28 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  I would suggest all that are interested and able, to attend.  Some
of our members in the DC and surrounding area will be in attendance.
Those of our members that will not be in attendance will be contacting
their congressmen directly to express their interests and concerns..
Or feedback can be sent to:
http://energycommerce.house.gov/feedback.htm#feedback
which is a web form.

FYI:
The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations has scheduled a hearing
for
Wednesday, June 9, 2004, at 10:00 a.m., in 2322 Rayburn House Office
Building.  This hearing is entitled "Problems with the E-rate Program:
Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Concerns in the Wiring of Our Nation's Schools
the Internet."  Witnesses will be by invitation only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit http://energycommerce.house.gov

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS