Re: [ga] When will GNSO GA Archives be fixed? 2nd request...

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] When will GNSO GA Archives be fixed? 2nd request...
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 18:23:22 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  I just returned form a very long and event filled day at the opening
air show at the Addison Airport for memorial weekend air show
celebrating those that flew and fought for freedom and doing the right
thing.  I was a participant flying a Corsair in mock dogfight against
a Japanese Zero.  I fortunately again prevailed.

  I too am a veteran trained as a member of the USMC Air Wing and
NIS in both the old school and new wave of air and ground
warfare.  I too fought, bled, and toiled to the best of my ability
along side many hero's of some renown whom all strongly believed in
doing the right thing each and every time lest they parish for making
a mistake or failing to do their duties as they saw and were assigned
those duties.

  Yet here on this forum, managed by ICANN, we have a repeating
failure of honoring simple responsibility of maintaining the archives
of this forum.  So I again join with Richard and Eric if yet again
asking for the right thing to be done and restoring the archives
of this forum as the should be.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    I can't get this Irony out of my head.  My Uncle who is a man of
> many letters, got a deferrment from draft to finish his lawschooling.
> Then he saw this news clip at the orpheum theatre (those were
> newsreels like  previews before movies back in the forties)
> It was the famous book burning film out of Nazi Germany. He signed up
> and flew over fifty missions in B-52s. On this Memorial Day Weekend he
> especially remembers the dozen or so tail gunners that were killed in
> his bombers liberating and protecting freedom of speech.
> On this Memorial day weekend we witness a German, apparently remaining
> steadfast to destroy the writings of some of the most intelligent
> minds in leading a stable communication system throughout the world.
> Eric Hugh Dierker
>
> Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear secretariat, and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> stakeholders/users,
>
> When will the Archives for the GNSO GA list be fixed? They are
> not working nor have been sense April 20th....
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
>
> "Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> Pierre Abelard
>
> "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> Updated 1/26/04
> CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
> E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Registered Email addr with the USPS
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827

    Pierre Abelard