[ga] time versus money/money equals time

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] time versus money/money equals time
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 12:58:10 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your are not convinced you are fairly well filtered and blocked do not go here;                    4llstarbrnd.com , but if you are as am I then by all means visit it. It is about the spam game. The bulk mail co-ops and the like.
On the other hand there is a look of money out waiting for someone to start a  new icann, build an IQ, protect privacy live films of important meetings or even just  to educate our representatives.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=grants&btnG=Google+Search

ps I will follow up with a list of percentage type grant writers