[ga] Systemic problems.

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Systemic problems.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some people laugh at the term Global Internet Strategist - well ignorance might be happiness. The internet It is a great tool to accomplish somethings, but do not forget snailmail, telephone, f2f and networking.

I have a sneaking hunch that most of failure to handle a complaint or produce a solutiion is that some folks merely write emails. A Global approach uses all of our communicaton skills to correct an Internet problem. And yes it takes a strategy to get it done in proper order and form.