Re: [ga] dot IQ

  • To: "Asaad Y. Alnajjar, P.E. - Millennium Inc." <asaad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] dot IQ
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:15:53 -0700
  • Cc: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cathy Handley <chandley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asaad and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Asaad Y. Alnajjar, P.E. - Millennium Inc. wrote:

>    Hugh
>
> I don't appreciate your attack and/or your malice accusations. Sir, I
> don't lie.

  Well so far I can't say you lie or not. But when I ask for specific
references to your earlier claim, you would not provide them.  I also
noticed that any references to Millennium Inc. had a website that
is not registered to you, is still under construction, and after
searching Edgar, no one at the registered company of Millennium
Inc. knew you by the name you are using here, nor anything about
your claim you earlier made that "CPA, Iraq's council and the next
government to be placed" whom I contacted, knew anything about
your proposal regarding dotIQ.  So at the request of the US
officials in Iraq presently, I forwarded via fax, your previous
post to them to review and take or not take any action that is
appropriate or reasonable...

> Find the truth before you cast stones, you need to get your facts
> together. Don't blame me for other people's ignorance of the players.

  It of course is possible that Sen's. Boxer and Feinstien are
ignorant as you say here.  That would not surprise me at all,
to be sure.  However I doubt that Tom Ridge or Sen, Kay Bailey
Hutchison are so poorly informed.  And as such I have also
forwarded your previous response along to them, of which
I have always in the past gotten a fairly in quick and in depth
response...  I am sure I will receive a written response as I
did today in snail mail on another matter...  When I do, I
shall share that information with all on this forum verbatim..

  I have had my staff do some small amount of research
on you however which I will also be sharing with Sen.
Hutchison and Tom Ridge in my soon to be drafted inquiry.
As follows are attributed in your name:
http://www.ArabicDomainName.org/  [ Which seems to not have
been updated sense 2003 and which one link on that site
http://www.any-dns.com/ainc/workplan5.htm, has no data..
Also http://ccnso.icann.org/applications/archive/msg00035.html
seems to be a declaration that you are currently the
Manager of the dotIQ ccTLD...  Yet we do not see the
dotIQ registry in operation.  This would seem to indicate
that perhaps the ICANN ccNSO was hasty and acted irresponsibly
in making such a declaration in September 2003.

> I will have my office check with Barbara and Dianne and investigate
> what "they told you on the phone". FYI: I am active in California
> within the Republican Party and contribute enough for the senators to
> know who I am.

  What sort of contributions are those Asaad?  Be specific please...

> Regards,
>
> Asaad Y. Alnajjar

  Remember it is not nice to use Allah's name in vain...
Be very sure you are not Asaad...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS