Re: [ga] dot IQ

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] dot IQ
  • From: "Asaad Y. Alnajjar, P.E. - Millennium Inc." <asaad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:29:44 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugh

I don't appreciate your attack and/or your malice accusations. Sir, I don't lie.

Find the truth before you cast stones, you need to get your facts together. Don't blame me for other people's ignorance of the players.

I will have my office check with Barbara and Dianne and investigate what "they told you on the phone". FYI: I am active in California within the Republican Party and contribute enough for the senators to know who I am.

Regards,

Asaad Y. Alnajjar