[ga] More threatening Palmer-SPAM...

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] More threatening Palmer-SPAM...
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:53:55 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Seems Mr. Palmer has yet to learn that sending out SPAM
of this nature is inconsistent with the law in a number of states
when generated from response on a public Mailing list...

 Of course the threat is an empty one, but may intimidate the
unaware..

  However again, I await Mr. Palmer's service...

============ Copy of Palmer-SPAM post follows ==========