[ga] Standing up or walking away

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Standing up or walking away
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I just went to my Caldean minitmart. To get more Iraqi sites from my buddy.
I am just a block from home, and these gangsters call me a "straight up fucking punk". In gang slang that is dead wrong. I do not pack iron (sorry that means carry a weapon) but after I killed my second man with my bare hands I had to register them.
Point is; sometimes you just must walk away. Understanding and intelligence are a far mightier sword than power and might. Iraq neeeds its internet. Children need to learn rather than fear. Mia culpa for the ugly words but they are a quote.